Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25 (Day 39) - Zero Day in Hot Springs

I carefully packed everything into my new Arc'teryx Altra 65 and set out to complete some errands.  At Bluff Mountain Outfitters, I returned my old pack via UPS.  Then, I met Noodles for breakfast at the diner.

After breakfast, I spent some time at the Hiker's Ridge Ministries Center, waiting for the post office to reopen.  And, once I had mailed my excess gear home, I headed to the spa with Noodles, Hawaii, and The Dude.

Yes.  The spa...where we soaked in a jacuzzi full of hot mineral water.  Trail life is so hard.  *smirk*

Noodles, Hawaii, The Dude, and I spent the night in a cabin at the local campground.  We were joined by Sycamore and had much fun socializing with other hikers around the various campfires.




1 comment:

  1. So glad you are enjoying yourself!! You are missed more than you can ever imagine!!! Stay safe and have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete